More information

12 noon Sung Mass – The Shrine Church

The Commemoration of The Translation of the Image is a major festival in the life of the Anglican Shrine here in Walsingham.  It is the pivotal point when on the 15th October 1931, the image having been housed in the Guilds’ Chapel in St Mary’s Church since circa 1922, was translated (moved) in triumphal procession from the Guilds’ Chapel to the newly built Holy House within the Anglican Shrine Church.

 

Go back