The Family Pilgrimage is an action-packed and prayerful pilgrimage to England's Nazareth.
The Pilgrimage takes place in the October half-term and is a special time together for all the family, young or old.
- Liturgies and great music for all ages
- Daily Mass
- Sprinkling from the well
- Healing Ministries and interactive prayer stations
- Holy Mile Walk
- Procession of Our Lady in the Shrine grounds
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Fun activities
- Quiet time for adults
- Quality time together as a family
- Free time to explore the local area!
The 2021 Family Pilgrimage will take place from Monday 25th to Thursday 28th October and full details will be available shortly.