Delay in the lifting of restrictions- Update

Following the Government announcement on 14th June to delay the lifting of restrictions until the 19th July, the Shrine will be meeting to discuss the implications for pilgrim groups and individuals who have booked to come on pilgrimage. We will contact all those affected in the next couple of days. Thank you for your patience.