The Shrine offers accommodation for just under 200 people wishing to enjoy a pilgrimage experience. Over a year we see around 10,000 residential pilgrims and visitors a year. Our small Reservations and Reception teams, led by Kris Trewick and Lisa Sayce, are kept very busy taking bookings and deposits, allocating rooms for the groups and individuals who plan to come and stay with us.
Our accommodation facilities are continually improved, cleaned and cared for by a team of hardworking housekeeping staff under the direction of our Head Housekeeper, Tracey Honeyball.
The Reservations, Reception and Housekeeping teams take great pride in their work to make sure your stay is as good as possible.
- Our season runs from 1 February each year until early December.
- All our accommodation is warm, clean and comfortable
- All bedding and towels are provided
- We have a selection of single, twin, double and family rooms available.
- Some of our rooms have en suite facilities but many have shared bathrooms
- We do have rooms adapted for people with disabilities
- You can book rooms on a bed and breakfast, half board or full board basis
- Our accommodation is closed each year in December and January
Parishes can book to bring Pilgrim Groups on Pilgrimage at any time. There are programmes of services that you can fit into or you can arrange your own programme in consultation with us.
You can also come and stay with us as individual guests and are welcome to take part in any services which are taking place.
Book a Room with Us Now!
Alternatively and if you wish to book for a Pilgrimage Group you can:
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 01328 820239
We look forward to welcoming you!
Grants towards the cost of pilgrimage are available from the St John’s Guild for those registered with a sight impairment and their carers. Click here to find out more.
Our rooms and tariffs
For further information on the accommodation here at the Shrine and our tariffs please click here
Planning a pilgrimage
For further information on planning a pilgrimage please click here
Day Pilgrimages - Saturdays
If you are unable to stay with us residentially, you can also book to come on one of the Shrine's Day Pilgrimages. These happen on a Saturday once a month and more information can be found by visiting www.walsinghamanglican.org.uk/visit/daypilgrimages/