Staying with us
There is an excellent range of accommodation adjacent to the Anglican Shrine Church for groups or individuals.
The Shrine offers accommodation for just under 200 people wishing to enjoy a pilgrimage experience. Over a year, we see around 10,000 residential pilgrims and visitors. Our small Reservation and Reception teams, led by Kris Trewick and Lisa Sayce, are kept very busy taking bookings and deposits and allocating rooms for the groups and individuals who plan to come and stay with us.
Our accommodation facilities are continually improved, cleaned and cared for by a team of hardworking staff under the direction of our Head Housekeeper, Tracey Honeyball.
The Reservations, Reception and Housekeeping teams take great pride in their work to make sure your stay is as good as possible.
- Our season runs from 1st February each year until early December.
- All our accommodation is warm, clean and comfortable
- All bedding and towels are provided
- We have a selection of single, twin, double and family rooms available.
- Some of our rooms have en suite facilities but many have shared bathrooms
- We have rooms adapted for people with disabilities
- You can book rooms on a bed and breakfast, half board or full board basis
- Our accommodation is closed each year in December and January
Book a Room with Us
Alternatively, please contact the Hospitality Department by phoning 01328 820239
or via email- email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you.
Grants towards the cost of pilgrimage are available from the St John’s Guild for those registered with a sight impairment and their carers. Click here to find out more.
Our rooms and facilities
For further information on the accommodation that is available at the Shrine, please click here
Planning a Pilgrimage
For further details on planning a pilgrimage and how to go about it, please click here