ShrineMembership ShrineMembership ShrineMembership The Society of Our Lady of Walsingham, Priests Associate of the Holy House and the Walsingham Partnership In 1925, three years after the Shrine of Our Lady Walsingham was re-established in the Walsingham parish church of S. Mary's, Fr Patten set up the Society of Our Lady of Walsingham in order to keep in touch with the first pilgrims - and with it he established a regular newsletter Our Lady's Mirror. As well as being the means of telling them what was going on in Walsingham, it enabled him to circulate homilies and devotions, to acknowledge gifts, to accept intercessions and thanks to Our Lady, and constantly to appeal for money for many purposes - towards some new development in his restoration of the Shrine, or to support his many charitable works in and around the village, or simply to fund the Shrine's day-to-day expenses. In 1931 - the year the new Holy House and Shrine Church was built - a distinct society for priests was established; currently, the 1,900 Priests Associates of the Holy House of Walsingham constitute the largest priestly association in the Anglican Communion. Membership of the Society now stands at almost 5,000. Prayer was always an important part of "Keeping in Touch" and still is today; Our Lady's Mirror has become The Walsingham Review; and The Walsingham Partnership is a powerhouse of members who support the Shrine financially. EXISTING MEMBERS - PAY YOUR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLINE Please click on Membership Renewal (button below) and follow the simple step by step instructions.