Walking Pilgrimage guided by Andy Bull
- Thursday 23rd March 18:00 pm – Sunday 26th March 16:00 pm
To celebrate the launch of the new book London to Walsingham Camino (available to purchase by clicking here), a special and exciting walking pilgrimage which takes in the last stages of the Camino has been arranged for pilgrims to participate in.
A great opportunity to participate in a walking pilgrimage with an experienced guide which involves treading one of the ancient and newly re-established pilgrimage routes to Walsingham.
Thursday 23rd March till Sunday 26th March
- Three nights staying at the Shrine, full board.
- Cost- £239
- A small additional charge will be required to cover the cost of transportation to and from the Shrine to the different stages of the walk on the Friday and Saturday.
- Arrive at the Shrine during the afternoon of Thursday 23rd March
- Friday 24th March- walk from Castle Acre to Fakenham (packed lunch provided) (15 mile walk)
- Saturday 25th March- walk from Fakenham to Walsingham (6 mile walk)
- The guide for the walks will be Andy Bull, author of the new book- London to Walsingham Camino
- An excellent opportunity for pilgrims to be at the Shrine and to be part of the Annunciation celebrations on Saturday 25th March
- Solemn Mass at 12pm on Saturday 25th March and an Ecumenical service in the afternoon.
- Drinks reception and book launch with Andy Bull in the evening of Saturday 25th March.
Limited numbers so please book early now by contacting the Hospitality Department!
Phone: 01328 820239